lördag 24 oktober 2015

Photoshoot in the forest





The jacket is from Noisy May, t-shirt H&M here, leather pants Gina Tricot, shoes Duffy

Idag har jag varit ut och fotograferat. Jag måste säga att gå i högklackat i skogen är inte det enklaste, men jag klarade det med stil. Ramlade inte en enda gång, men fick lite blickar på mig. Hade tur med vädret igen, solen skiner bara när vi tar foton, super. Resten av kvällen tänker jag bara ta det lugnt.

Today I went out and photographed. I must say that walking in high heels in the forest is not the easiest, but I did it with style. I did not fall a single time, but got a little glances at me. We´re lucky with the weather again, the sun is only shining when we take pictures, super. The rest of the evening, I will just take it easy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar